Benvenuto a Italia!
LOCAL BUSINESS ON A GLOBAL SCALE: Tourism Effects on the Amalfi Coast
Join Campus Abroad Programs this upcoming summer as we head to the beautiful Amalfi Coast of Italy.
When students think of business on a global scale they often turn to towers of Hong Kong, exports out of China, or the stock market of London but business effects can be seen in all corners of the globe.
Our 2018 Summer Business Theme is Tourism Effects on Tropical Economies. We invite all faculty and their students to take part in these unique summer opportunities. Spaces are limited so reserve your institutions spot today!
- For every 5 students recruited, one institution faculty travels free!
- Private apartment housing is provided for all faculty leaders.
- Classroom space will be provided for those whom wish to teach a home university course.
- Students can enroll in 1 course at our partner institution – the Sant’Anna Institute.
- Visits will be arranged and conducted with the local Tourism Board, Port of Sorrento and so much more!
- Excursions are included to tropical and exotic locations such as the Island of Capri!