Business on the Mexican Riviera
LOCAL BUSINESS ON A GLOBAL SCALE: Cruise Industry Impacts on the Mexican Riviera
Join Campus Abroad Programs this upcoming summer as down the coast of the Mexican Riviera!
When students think of business on a global scale they often turn to towers of Hong Kong, exports out of China, or the stock market of London but business effects can be seen in all corners of the globe. Every week cruises depart from Long Beach and head south to the beautiful Mexican Riviera. The impacts of tourism from the cruise industry can be seen along the coast, boosting local sales, directing impacting local economies and generating jobs for local ports.
Our 2018 Summer Business Theme is Tourism Effects on Tropical Economies. We invite all faculty and their students to take part in these unique summer opportunities. Spaces are limited so reserve your institutions spot today!
- For every 5 students recruited, one institution faculty travels free!
- Private balcony room is provided for all faculty leaders. Bring your family, inquire within for full details.
- Classroom space on the shp will be provided for those whom wish to teach a home university course.
- Visits and talks will be arranged at each cruise port with the local Tourism Boards and local Port Authorities.
- Experience behind the scenes of the ship with a tour provided by the On-Board Staff.
- Excursions are available!