Welcome to Australia!
LOCAL BUSINESS ON A GLOBAL SCALE: Tourism Effects in Sydney, Australia
Join Campus Abroad Programs this upcoming summer as we travel across the Pacific down to Sydney, Australia.
When students think of business on a global scale they often turn to towers of Hong Kong, exports out of China, or the stock market of London but business effects can be seen in all corners of the globe.
Our 2018 Summer Business Theme is Tourism Effects on Tropical Economies. We invite all faculty and their students to take part in these unique summer opportunities. Spaces are limited so reserve your institutions spot today!
- For every 5 students recruited, one institution faculty travels free!
- Private apartment housing is provided for all faculty leaders.
- Classroom space will be provided for those whom wish to teach a home university course.
- Students can enroll in 1 course at our partner – The University of Sydney.
- Visits will be arranged and conducted with the local Tourism Board, Port of Sydney and so much more!
- Excursions are included to Sydney Olympic Grounds, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House, Bondi Beach and more!